Exams......exams.............exams................................
My life just gets worse, sometimes better but this day, worse.......coz for the information of whoever wanna know..., the horrifying two-weeks-exams is in three more weeks or so... I just hate exams. Learn and learn and learn, why can't we just learn ONCE and have a degree or PhD right away. Now THAT'S lif3!!!
But I know it will NEVER happen. Anyways, I just get envy for kids at the age of 7-now-coz they won't have to sit for UPSR when they turn 12. Stupid government and they education plan.
"Americans and English people don't actually have to sit for public exams in the age of 12, 15, 17, 18 or 19. Instead, they sit for others Linguistics or any others exams after reaching a certain age after 15."
ENVY MUCH!!!!!

Holiday.................holiday....................................holiday.................................................
Holiday's coming. Can't wait new dress on. Love it! Anyways, hair is getting out of style lately, so I decide to try on a few new ones when holiday comes. Maybe do it on teachers' day..........show it off to some people-hehehe.....
Fringe or bangs are HOT this season maybe should give it a try. Laid back with some wavy, medium hair. Colour? Not really... BUT maybe some change........Just for a change.................
Hair depression-phobic,
Angel
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan