Aku bukan bohsia, bukan bohsia, bukan BOHSIA!!!
OMG!!!! The most BEST - EVER- movie from me hometown - Malaysia - has just cme out(april ago, just late posting), BOHSIA, jgn pilih jln hitam. Like that is sssooooo cool. I just can't stop talking about t at skul. I've seen the movie and got a dvd and it is AWESOME. Eventhough it's 18 rated or should i say X-rated, I have no problem with X-rated stuff unless it's about something tt is disgusting-like gays, kisses with sound and some more stuff. But this movie is just the most awesome thing that ever happin Malysia. Like the best I can say.
THe movie attracts attention with it's title - BOHSIA - which is a heavy one. People in malaysia don't make those kind of movies much but they do sometimes. What I can really just say is that Syamsul Yusoff is the best Malaysian person that evermade a one-of-a-kind social problem movie.
RECOMMENDED : WATCH BOHSIA (if u're in Malaysia)
Obsessed somehow,
Angel
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan